We are an online game developer and publisher headquartered in Cyprus with 15 offices worldwide. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy our titles, including our famous flagship free-to-play products, across all major gaming platforms.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Artist to join the team of our Rapid Prototyping Development and work on designing and developing materials/shaders, levels, as well as preparing assets for live games and prototyping projects. The team is made up of 7 professionals, including the department head, senior game developers, server developers, QA.
The ideal candidate is the one who loves to experiment, has gaming background and is experienced in Unreal Engine. You get to experiment and work on prototypes, either new games features for our existing products, or new games ideas.
- Design and develop materials/shaders for various tasks
- Support game level design
- Optimize graphical performance
- Develop and implement content production workflow/pipelines
- Create 3D models where required
- Develop and manage technical documentation
- Share your Unreal Engine knowledge with the team and learn from others
- Proven experience working with Unreal Engine as a Technical Artist
- Strong knowledge of graphics performance optimization in UE
- Strong knowledge of Unreal materials or HLSL
- Preferable knowledge of Maya / Blender and 3D packages
- Good knowledge of UE blueprints
- Experience with visual effects
- Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- Unreal Engine C++ or Python skills
- Good knowledge of UE Animations
- Experience with Houdini engine
- Russian language skills would be beneficial
What we offer:
- Full-time employment agreement
- Extended benefit package (may vary depending on the location)
- Hybrid work format
- Home office set up in case of working remotely
- Relocation support
- Career growth opportunities
- Interview with the hiring manager and principal graphics engineer
- Interview with the head of creative research
We are looking for a Technical Artist from Germany, UK, Cyprus, Cezch Republic, Lithuania, Poland. We may offer relocation to candidates from other countries.