Character Technical Artist via Write Finder Headhunting

Fancy bringing your Character Technical Art skills to bear as one of the first individuals to join an innovative new venture founded by leaders with impressive credits such as Sea of Thieves, RuneScape, The Walking Dead, The Boys, Invincible, LOTR, and more?

You’ll be joining a small team with big ambitions and an obsession to create memorable game experiences. You’ll be responsible for creating and maintaining pipelines of tools for rigging, character modelling, deformation, and animation with the goal of creating unique characters that players will love all while powered by Unreal Engine and Houdini!

The game itself is in the prototype stage, with a very generous above-average first seed round of funding, think of a mix between games like Breath of the Wild and Animal Crossing, where interactions with NPCs are meaningful, with gameplay that is fun, and wholesome. As its early stages, there really is tremendous room for creative ideas and opportunities for you to leave your mark.

The role is fully remote, with no crunch, unlimited holidays, flexible hours, private healthcare, dental cover, life insurance, and a pension.

Want to know more?

For more information or if you have any questions, you can contact me (and verify I’m a real human) via [email protected] or my LinkedIn

-Tim

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.