Hi! If Unity’s your jam I’d like to connect if you’re open to new opportunities. Currently seeking only candidates in Seattle…
We’re Fair World and we create AR, VR and mobile app’s for global companies looking to engage, entertain & solve problems for brands creating event based XR applications. Business is booming and we’re expanding our team.
We have offices in Seattle & Austin and work with companies like Amazon, Dell, Whole Foods, AMD to name a few. If interested in learning more please check out the formal JD below and we can get a conversation going offering competitive pay, full bene’s, etc.
If interested let’s connect. feel free to send a resume to [email protected]
- Create AR, VR and mobile applications for global companies and organizations looking to showcase their products and stories
- Work on both quick turn around projects and longer term engagements.
- Work alongside technical artists and developers in a highly collaborative / remote (for the time being) environment.
- Work with the team to architect a project’s scope and timetable.
- Interact directly with clients and stakeholders to answer technical questions in a non-technical way, as well as creatively collaborate.
- Ideate concepts for new clients and create quick, yet polished proof of concepts
- 5+ years of creating and delivering professional grade software applications on any platform.
- 2+ years developing AR/VR applications
- Advanced knowledge of the Unity Game Engine
- Created Unity-based applications for mobile platforms
- Ability to architect maintainable and extensible code
- Ability to write highly performant code
- Unity Debugging methods
- Understanding of version control
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Strong understanding of AR/VR UX design
- Exposure and experience with developing for the leading HMDs with an understanding of their strong and weak points
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team atmosphere
- Substance Suite Experience (Designer and Alchemist)
- Unreal Game Engine experience
- 3D modeling experience
- Photoshop/Illustrator experience
- HLSL coding ability
- Familiarity with Agile development process
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary.
- 100% paid insurance premiums for you and your family.
- Flexible PTO and sick time.
- Fun, fast-paced, and creative environment.
- Remote working 100% during Covid.
- Create immersive AR and VR experiences for top companies over a breadth of industries.
- Encouraged participation in creative 20% projects as we work on creating our own IP.
About Fair Worlds:
Fair Worlds is a Seattle and Austin based emerging tech company focused on event based XR application development. We create experiences that help companies deliver their product messaging to their potential customer base. Fair Worlds is an equal opportunity employer.