We are hiring! 2 positions in Europe and open for location in London/Liverpool/Amsterdam/Malmo/Paris…Principal level candidates can work remotely.
Do you want to work with game studios across Europe and the world? Great Tencent studios like Sharkmob, Funcom, Splash Damage, Inflexion Games, and more, all creating new and exciting games.
We are looking for animation engineers with experience in Unreal, from intermediate to senior or principal, that want to help our studios and R&D team bring exciting new experiences and technologies to life by super-charging their animation technologies and systems. You’ll join as part of our Europe-based R&D team, working closely both with studio teams and our researchers to help extend, productize, and deploy novel technologies and ship great games.
Candidates should have a strong track record in some of the following areas in animation technology: animation graph optimization, parametric animation, motion matching, IK systems, locomotion, layering animation, compression and general optimization.
- Assist game teams getting the best out of their animation technology and implementations in Unreal engine, both in terms of production, setup, tooling, and runtime performance.
- Help optimizing and adapting animation implementations for the needs of specific game titles to ensure high quality and performance.
- Keep up to date with developments in animation technology and Unreal Engine, help advise and assist game teams in adopting new versions and new approaches.
- Support researchers on the R&D team bring new animation technologies to our studios with solid engine integrations.
- Proven experience with high-quality animation implementations, collaborating with other programming disciplines and animation teams.
- Experience with debugging, profiling, and optimizing high-quality animation systems at production quality.
- Experience with shipped games throughout the development life cycle.
- BSc or higher in Computer Science, or a relevant field.
- Experience with integrating ML technologies into video game engines.
- Experience working with research teams to effectively productize new technologies.
- Experience creating tooling with popular authoring packages such as Maya/MotionBuilder.
- Experience with C# and Unity.
If any interests, please send over your CV or contact me by [email protected]