Wargaming is looking to bring on a Senior Tech Artist to work on our new multiplatform product.
Our ideal candidate is a lifelong learner with a decent experience in game development, a profound knowledge of 3D packages, graphic production pipeline, rendering and shading technology operating principles, as well as the ability to put all this knowledge to practice.
What will you do?
- Create assets from scratch, prepare prototypes for testing and finalize them
- Improve the art pipeline in collaboration with artists and engineers
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years’ experience in game development
- Excellent modelling skills using 3ds Max/Modo/Maya or similar
- Comfortable with importing/creating/modifying external assets and animations
- Experience with 3D rendering, shaders and visual effects
What will help you stand out?
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 tools and workflows, including materials and content optimization
- Experience with at least one scripting language (Python, Mel)
- Experience with C++ or C#
- Ability to maintain and optimize shaders
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!