Tech-artists.org Youtube Channel Intro Collaboration

Hello everybody. This topic is a continuation to the Tech-Artist org On Youtube topic.

In which in the topic, it was mentioned that channel introduction would be nice for the Youtube channel so I thought that by making this post and getting some of us to collaborate together I.E getting some footage relating to tech art (rig showcases, shader and material showcases, procedurally generated content.) anything that is related to tech art.

I can then collect these video clips (with ofcourse mentioning credits to each one who created the footage who submitted it to me). Put em together into a montage and then I can record a video script in which it talks about the youtube channel and what it is about. Something to give newcomers an idea as to what Tech Art is about since people who are new to it tend to find information little to nothing explaining as to what tech art is about.

If you are interested in collaborating and or have suggestions or even questions, please feel free to let me know by replying in thread, Iā€™d love to hear from you folks.

2 Likes

Good stuff! Will be great to see more of what the community is up to!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.