Traega Entertainment is looking for a seasoned Graphics Programmer at the Senior level or higher, to help bolster our current development efforts.
This is a full-time position in the Nashville, Tennessee area working on a new PC and console franchise. We understand that the COVID-19 outbreak has implications that may delay the ability to relocate for some candidates. The safety of our employees and their families come first, so we will remain flexible about working from home. We will continue to monitor the situation, but the expectation is that you will come and work with us in our new and spacious studio in the Nashville area when it’s safe to do so.
- Be self-directed, self-critical and prioritize your own work.
- Design and develop high-quality asset pipeline and engine level code.
- Developing and implementing new rendering techniques and integrating those techniques into the Unreal 4 RHI.
- Design and develop high-quality tools that enable desired workflows for our art team.
- Develop asset pipeline workflows that enable our art team to significantly push the boundaries of what we can accomplish on our target platforms.
- Work closely with the directors to develop strategies for achieving the visual direction.
- Follow adopted design/development methodologies, patterns and toolsets
- Pay attention to usability, maintainability and performance of code
- Work with the Environment and Character team to build and optimize our in-game assets and material library.
- Handle deep dive performance analysis of rendered scenes across all target platforms.
- Gathering engineering deliverable requirements from and with other team members
- Active team player contributing to team success
- Iterate solutions based on broad feedback
- Effective communication and teamwork (treat others how you would expect to be treated)
- 8+ years C++ graphics programming experience.
- At least one shipped title that spanned multiple platforms.
- Playstation and/or XBox experience required.
- Strong 3D math skills as they pertain to real-time rendering.
- Good analysis and problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, physics, or similar is preferred
- A shipped title on Nintendo Switch.
- You are a game expert either from industry experience or playing games yourself
- Experience working in an agile environment where your job responsibilities may change often
Apply online: traega.com/senior-graphics-engineer