The Senior Full Stack Developer will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining multiple on-site and cloud based web applications. The Full Stack Developer will work closely with the Design Team, the Director of Technology, and principal project owners.
- Design, develop, implement, and manage web and desktop applications for mobile and desktop users.
- Create and manage database clusters that replicate to multiple on-site and cloud locations.
- Implement provisioning, monitoring, and health check notifications for application servers.
- Develop and integrate web applications for user profiles, account management, analytics, dashboards, and more.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding performance, response times, capacity and system limitations.
- Collaborate with internal business partners, internal resources (design, system, networking) and with external vendors.
- Develop RESTful API’s that integrate with databases and web applications.
- Create and/or modify documentation corresponding to created APIs and architecture.
- Modify and manage websites using existing content management systems.
Job Qualifications and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- At least 3+ years developing in Node.js and various frameworks.
- Experience with making RESTful API’s.
- Experience with MySQL, MySQL Group Replication, and MySQL Clustering
- Experience with AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure Services
- Experience with content management systems like Wordpress.
- Experience using containers like Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience with Python and Django is a bonus.
Falcon’s Treehouse, LLC is a drug-free workplace and employment is contingent upon passing a drug screen. We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, national origin, age, service member status, marital status, genetic information, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.