MoBu Actor problem

It’s MoBu week on TAO!

This one is weird, and I can’t find a solution in any tutorials. I am setting up my actor to be driven by optical data. I’ve resized and rotated him to fit my tPose file, but when I make him ‘Active’, the actor re-adjusts himself to fit differently in the optical data, making the driven actor motion look horrible (horked neck/spine, arms twisted up, etc).

What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried from scratch a few times to no avail. Are there any good online MoBU resources/boards I can check out?

Thanks!

http://atec.utdallas.edu/midori/Handouts/motionBuilder_actor.htm

I don’t know if this will help out, however, I do notice actors popping into place, once I hit “active”. When I’ve done it it seems to work out for the best. Are your markers plotted correctly in the actor setup?

Do you have any screenshots? I’d like to see how severe your popping is.

I figured this out. Seems that when I add the markers to the marker set, it stores some internal placement of those markers. So, if I start over with the same marker set and a slightly different t-pose, the actor still assumes the old t-pose when I activate him, even if I pose him to the new t-pose marker transforms.

Me = stupid. Now my new problem is trying to figure out why MoBu wont let me do a marker swap in a selected segment, and instead always does it for the whole file…

Honestly tho’, when you are performing on a haphazard BG and not wow gold regularise in the top 20 on the TR, what do you look to complete? I am pretty sure tonights Ming blog instrument continue to anally defeat Complexness, so I module yield the intermission to him virtually buy wow gold .After watching SK EU vs SK USA and then watching SK USA v Complexity, it was pretty sad how much worsened complexness was at running PMR.