Polygonflow is looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer to support our Technical Artists in building ground-breaking tools and user interfaces. As a Graphics Programmer, you’ll be responsible for creating DCC and Game Engine tools that leverage their individual APIs, OpenGL and HLSL/GLSL shaders for never-seen before user experiences.
What You’ll do
- Create ground-breaking tools that leverage complex shader setups
- Work with Technical Artists/Tools Programmers to assist them with their Graphics Programming tasks
- Leverage the PySide/Qt3D framework to create stunning User Interfaces and User Interactions
- Design Tools from the ground up based on extensive users and studios feedback
- Demonstrate your tools internally and externally
Who you are
You have 2+ years of experience working as a Graphics Programmer
You’ve created/worked with Physically Based Rendering software(s)
You have a solid understanding of modern asset creation pipelines
You’re an experienced OpenGL/DirectX programmer
Your portfolio showcases strong shading language skills
Python & C++ hold no secrets for you
You have Decent 3D math skills (especially linear algebra and vector math)
You have experience working with PySide/Qt
Your portfolio/demo reel showcases the points mentioned above
- You have experience working with DCCs and game engines (Unreal Engine, 3DS Max, Blender)
- Your portfolio showcases a solid art foundation
If this sounds like a dream job to you, please send your application right here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1898397115
This position is available as an on-site or remote opportunity.
Applications without portfolios/demo reels/Github Repositories will be ignored.
Our mission at Polygonflow is to create next-generation tools that give you access to the best artistic workflows straight within your 3D software or game engine.
Thanks to our proprietary software GraphN, we’re aiming to revolutionize plugins creation by giving you the most user-friendly node-based interface out there.
If you’re just looking for plugins to accelerate your production processes, we’ve also got you covered with a vast library of best-in-class tools that work in all major 3D softwares and game engines.