Polygonflow is looking for an experienced Graphics Programmer with deep knowledge of geometry processing and rendering algorithms. As a Graphics Programmer, you will be working with a small team on a custom mesh processing library to create best-in-class 3D Modeling features, blazing-fast algorithms and integrating it all in various DCC softwares and Game Engines.
What You’ll do
- Create ground-breaking mesh manipulation tools (Booleans, Extrusions, UV Mapping, Retopology algorithms, etc…)
- Create runtime procedurally-generated geometry
- Work with Technical Artists/Tools Programmers to assist them with their Graphics Programming tasks
- You will be conducting various R&D projects that aim to push the boundaries of 3D modeling
- Design Tools from the ground up based on extensive users and studios feedback
- Demonstrate your tools internally and externally
Who you are
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a Graphics Programmer
- You have created/worked with a geometry processing API
- You have a solid understanding of modern asset creation pipelines
- You’ve created your own and implemented external geometry processing libraries/algorithms
- Python & C++ hold no secrets for you
- You have experience working with multithreaded geometry algorithms
- You have a solid foundation in mathematics
- You have a solid understanding of CPU/GPU optimization
- Your portfolio/demo reel showcases the points mentionned above
- You have experience working with DCCs and game engines (Unreal Engine, 3DS Max, Blender)
- You have experience working with PySide/Qt
- Your portfolio showcases a solid art foundation
If this sounds like a dream job to you, please send your application right here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1898393502
This position is available as an on-site or remote opportunity.
Applications without portfolios/demo reels/Github Repositories will be ignored.
Our mission at Polygonflow is to create next-generation tools that give you access to the best artistic workflows straight within your 3D software or game engine.
Thanks to our proprietary software GraphN, we’re aiming to revolutionize plugins creation by giving you the most user-friendly node-based interface out there.
If you’re just looking for plugins to accelerate your production processes, we’ve also got you covered with a vast library of best-in-class tools that work in all major 3D softwares and game engines.