Being a Drifter doesn’t just mean being an employee; it means being part of a team, and we make sure everyone on our team is well taken care of. This means benefits like health insurance for you and your family with the premium fully covered by us, as well as dental and vision insurance. We’ve also got unlimited PTO, a great location in Seattle (with the option to work completely remotely) , and of course a well-stocked fridge.
As a senior Technical artist on the drifter team, you’ll be working with the Art team to support and craft industry leading content, from pipeline support, to lighting, materials, and overall content implementation on our new PC roguelite shooter, Superior. If you’ve been looking for the chance to work elbow to elbow with some of this industry’s fiercest contributors, in a nimble, quality-driven environment, this is it!
- Work with the art team to craft industry leading content.
- Create and communicate technical art guidelines across the project
- Develop tools to expedite content development
- Ensure high quality and optimal content creation across the project, including rendering and lighting.
- Development and manage art pipelines.
- Organize and drive optimization efforts across the art team
- Portfolio and reel demonstrating deep understanding of real-time content creation.
- Good communication skills and collaborative spirit.
- High velocity, self-reliant problem solver.
- Extensive experience in content creation tools, such as Maya, Zbrush, etc
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- 5+ Years of experience in AAA game development.
- Strong proficiency in UE4, especially rendering, lighting and blueprint.
Happy to answer any questions about the role, Drifter, or Superior