Our client, popular game studio in Vancouver, Canada, needs a full-time experienced Animation expert. This creative will be joining a team that is established and dedicated to continuing the expansion of a successful AAA game. This candidate will work as a part of a team to create characters, animals and creatures. Looking for a candidate who wants to be a part of this game studio for many years to come, grow your career and go after every opportunity to innovate and create high quality animation work.
- Collaborate with other designers, animators, director/vp level leadership and reach a collective vision
- Work with technical creatives on rigs, animation tools, asset implementing, project lifecycle
- Must work with production/studio team to track and complete projects on time and on schedule
- Must have high-quality animation and match their on-brand look theyre known for
- 3-10 years experience in video game development and key frame animation
- Plus: Ability to deliver animation through game engine like Unreal
- Must have a portfolio/demo real of strong proven animation work. Attention to details like time, space, assets, character work, layout, anatomy, body motion, animal animation, human animation, creature animation
- Best be fluent in Maya.
- Organized, self starter, loyal, collaborative, roll up your sleeves attitude, attention to detail, great communicator written and oral
- Ability to take and provide constructive feedback.
- Must enjoy Role Play Video genre
- Plus: MotionBuilder, motion capture, modeling, rigging knowledge
email me your resume and a link to your reel to [email protected]