User types?

I’ve seen different user types, what do they mean?

undefined
Content Staff Member
Administrator (obvious)

Might be something for the FAQ.

Yup, that is going in the Wiki FAQ I’m putting together, I should elaborate for the forum FAQ as well.

BTW ‘undefined’ is just the first ‘user-tier’ post, it gets more complex (bool, float, int, function, class, etc). I had some hesistation to call it ‘undefined’ but figure once some more people get some posts (15 I think, I should maybe lower it to 5 or 10) it’ll be more explanatory. And I need to make sure custom user titles are enabled.

These are the current usertitles, and the ammount of posts you need to get them.

undefined - 0
variable - 15
integer - 30
float - 50
string - 80
if clause - 110
while loop - 150
for loop - 200
method - 250
struct - 300
class - 400
plugin - 500
program - 600

Registered User isn’t used as title, only as usergroup. All the above titles are for users in that group.

Content Staff Members manage the content on the forum and wiki. They’ll make sure all information found on the site is accurate.

Administrator and Moderators are indeed obvious and probably don’t need any explanation. :slight_smile:

[诊断要求的几点说明] (一)确诊为糖尿病: 1、具有典型症状,空腹血糖126mg/dl(7.0 mmol/l)或餐后血糖≥200mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l)。 2、没有典型症状,仅空腹血糖126mg/dl(7.0 mmol/l)或餐后血糖200mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l)应再重复一次,仍达以上值者,可以确诊为糖尿病。 3、没有典型症状,仅空腹血糖126mg/dl(7.0 mmol/l)糖尿病医院或餐后血糖200mg/dl (11.1 mmol/l)糖耐量实验2小时血糖200mg/dl(11.1mmol/l)者可以确诊为糖尿病。 (二)可排除糖尿病: 1、如糖耐量2小时血糖140-200 mg/dl(7.8-11.1 mmol/l)之间,为糖耐量减;如空腹血糖110-126 mg/dl(6.1-7.0 mmol/l)为空腹血糖受损,均不诊断为糖尿病。 2、若餐后血糖

Can post pictures of your wigs here. They can be lace wigs, lace front wigs, synthetic wigs or custom lace wigs. Show us what your working with.

The instances are wow gold situated at Icecrown Fastness in, easily, Icecrown. You fly in through one of the select entrances. The Work of Souls will be on your opportune wow gold application the three portals.