I’m Aaron and I’m the founder of a seed-stage avatar startup named Hyper. We build avatar content creation tools on iOS. We’re also backed by great investors like Amazon, and YCombinator.
We are looking for someone to come on short-term (on either an hourly or fixed-price basis) to help us:
- Get mediapipe working with the 3 types of avatars (and rigs we support) from inside of Unity.
- Improve the post-processing flow with smoothing algorithms, etcetera.
- Package it up as classes for our software engineers to consume in the primary Unity application.
Ideally someone who takes on this role has:
- Experience with Unity and C#, as all of this will be done from C# scripts.
- Experience with motion capture and post-processing, as there is a lot of smoothing and eye-for-detail necessary to execute this well.
- Experience with character rigging and avatar rigging.
- Some experience with realtime motion capture frameworks like MediaPipe or ARKit.
You may DM me at my LinkedIn here: Aaron Ng - Hyper Online | LinkedIn
Or leave a reply here if that doesn’t work.