We’re a codev studio based in Middlesbrough UK (but we allow remote work) and we’re looking for a Senior Technical Artist to work on a AAA MMO game with a talented multidisciplinary team.
- Develop tools that ensure data integrity and streamline workflows for users.
- Provide users with powerful graphical tools that integrate data from multiple sources and provide transparency, clarity, and consistency across platforms.
- Work directly with multiple customer groups to provide solutions that meet their needs.
- Experience streamlining workflows
- Experience developing UIs
- Experience with version control and SCM systems (Git, Perforce, Mercurial, etc.)
- Interest in and ability to work collaboratively with technical and creative team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be self-sufficient and have strong time management skills.
- Experience integrating multiple APIs.
- Familiarity with common data formats: JSON/ XML/etc.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-sufficient, with strong time management skills
- Experience as a font-end web developer is a big plus
- Experience building PyQt or PySide applications
- Experience with WebGL, Paper.js, or related
- Experience with Perforce, JIRA, and arangodb nice to have
- Experience working with or developing micro-services
- Experience with C++ always helpful
Perks of the Job
Open & Honest
We keep our employees in the loop every quarter about where we are heading as a studio and what’s going on behind the scenes.
We offer flexible work hours with the option to work from home part-time or always.
Employee Health Benefits
We offer private healthcare, including a cash plan to help with day-to-day health costs such as dental, optical, physiotherapy, and more.
Every first Friday of the month, everyone is free to work on group projects, self-directed learning, research games, and share what they’ve learned.
Employees are able to claim back up to £50 a month for personal health and well-being costs. This includes gym and sports memberships.
We regularly have yoga and PT classes for all staff to get involved in. We also run online sessions for remote employees.
Paid Game Subscription Service
We reimburse our employees for a chosen game subscription service. This can be Switch Online, Xbox Game Pass, Prime Gaming, Apple Arcade or similar.
We will require all applicants to have a pre-existing right to work in the UK/EU.
Remote working is only available for those based in the UK/EU with a right to work in the UK/EU.
Interested in the job but don’t feel you match the criteria? If you feel passionate about this role or joining the Radical Forge team we would still like to hear from you! We value our company culture, and we’re always looking for creative individuals from a variety of backgrounds to join our team!
Apply on our site: Senior Technical Artist - Radical Forge