Seattle tech art meetup

As I suspect many of you 206/425ers know, Ross just had his first kid last week, so I’ve taken this opportunity to stage a coup and he’s asked me to take over throwing out invites for our family get-togethers. Our last meet-up was before GDC, so let’s get back on the wagon! Since Socializr shut down, we don’t have all the email addresses from previous invites anymore, so please forward this on or invite any other King County TAs you know! There’s a great Italian place in Redmond I’ve been to before, and since most people here live/work on the Eastside, I hope this will be convenient for everyone. Save the date - June 13 at 7PM!

Oh, and if you could fill out this quick survey, it would help me plan the next meetup better. I know some folks have families or other commitments, so I’d like to time these meetups so we can get everyone able to attend. Hope to see you guys there!

Nice to meet ya’ll! Thanks for organizing James!

Yes, thank you, James. It was nice to see some new faces, too!

Yeah, thanks everyone for coming out! Good times and much bubbly was had. We’ll switch it up with a lunch meetup next month, right around mid-July.

Sorry I missed this! I wound up having to work late :confused: I blame, uh… Seth.

OK party people, save the date for two weeks from today! Next battle location: Thailand

Hey folks, I think I already caught everyone via email, but in case you didn’t see it - [b]next week at Stone Korean in Redmond[/b], featuring special guests Seth and Annie!

Alright, it’s that time again! Let’s try Lebanese at Mediterranean Kitchen for lunch on the 19th!

Come join us next week for dinner Szechuan-style - Spicy Talk Bistro on the 24th!

Lunch lunch lunch! Next week - Cactus in Kirkland on the 14th!

Last one of the year! [b]Come out for dinner[/b] at fancy burger joint Lunchbox Laboratory next Wednesday at 7!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.