This is a full-time Los Angeles based position
Happy Mushroom is looking for a Junior Technical Artist to work on a cutting-edge Film and TV production pipeline inside of Unreal Engine.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual with experience using Maya and Unreal Engine 4. VR experience is a plus!
Who we are:
Happy Mushroom is a growing studio housing many of today’s top artists. We service Film, Television, Video Games, and Virtual Reality projects with a hybrid focus on traditional storytelling principles married with cutting-edge digital pipeline tools.
- Work directly with Artists to create solutions and pipelines that unlock the creative potential of the production team
- Research and Development of pipelines, workflows and processes
- Develop tools and workflows to support the needs of production
- Be the front line in addressing technical and workflow questions from the Art team
- Work directly with the CTO and Engineering team to develop our cutting-edge production pipeline.
- Python/PyMel Experience.
- Experience in Unreal, especially using Blueprints and the Material Editor
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Great communication and problem-solving skills
- C/C++ Knowledge
- VR Experience