Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Job type: Full Time
Report line: Producer
Dotted line: Gameplay Lead
Join our dynamic team and be part of a cutting-edge startup that pushes the boundaries of mixed reality and AI. If you are a passionate Technical Animator, excited about our mission, let’s chat!
Together, we can redefine the mixed reality landscape and make a real difference.
You will be responsible for making sure the animations are working smoothly in the project with the correct look and feel by working with Unity.
What you will do
- Work closely with Animators to manage the overall look and feel of animal character (quadruped) animations.
- In charge of rigging biped and quadruped characters for the animation team.
- Implement animations, create and manage animation systems within Unity (e.g. State Machines, Animation Blueprint, Post-process Animation Blueprint, etc).
- Create runtime procedural animation systems to reduce animation workload and enhance believability/readability of characters in-game.
- Plan, implement and maintain in-game technical animation solutions that are reliable, user-friendly, and performant.
- Solve technical problems of animation workflow.
What you need to succeed
You do not need to meet all of the requirements below, we encourage you to apply if you:
- Have willingness to roll up your sleeves and find ways to get the job done
- 5+ years of professional experience as a technical animator or equivalent role
- Experience with Unity and Maya
- Strong understanding of art and animation pipelines
- Rigging/technical animation experience in AAA Games
- Working knowledge of Mecanim & other Unity animation workflows
- A keen eye for proper form and deformation throughout wide ranges of movements
- Positive, team-oriented; must have the ability to interact and collaborate with all departments and teams across time-zones.
- Motion matching system experience is a big plus
How it works
We are a results-oriented company, so your educational background and “where you’ve worked” do not matter as much as what you have accomplished and where you want to go.
If you see a potential fit, please send an email to us at [email protected] or [email protected] and include:
- The position for which you are applying
- Your resume
- A list of URLs linking to your professional online accomplishments and what you did on each
- A list of URLs linking to your personal online references (Demo reel, Linkedin, Artstation, portfolio, blogs, etc --whatever you think is relevant)
What we offer
- Proven record - our team has a proven record building great companies
- Contribute - greater exposure and accountability as you help shape the future of our company.
- Scale with us - unique experience as an early employee of a scalable company.
- Work with meaning & fun - your work will impact millions of users – in a positive way.
- Competitive compensation - we pay well.
- Relocation to Vietnam - better quality of life with global pay benchmark
- ESOP to key team members.