Epic is looking for talented Rigging Artists to join our team.
As a Senior Technical Animator for our new game project, you will play a crucial role in solving creature and character-related challenges and optimizing the character implementation pipeline. This is Epic’s first largest scale project fully rigged and animated in Unreal Engine. You will help push the tools forward, develop new workflows, and shape future engine development.
Joining this team means you’re motivated to seek solutions to problems and work with other artists to make positive changes to improve character creation in Unreal Engine. The heart of this role is rigging, animation and pipeline tools for Epic’s latest game.
- Rig characters, creatures, and other assets in Control Rig
- Set up assets in Unreal Engine 5, including physics, blueprints
- Work closely with animators to ensure a smooth delivery of high quality assets
- Assist with pipeline tools and work with engine and project leads to continuously improve those engine tools
- Extensive experience rigging characters in Maya or Control Rig
- A portfolio demonstrating rigging for a range of characters, bipeds, and creatures
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine’s Control Rig
- Positive individual with teamwork skills
- Exceptional problem-solver
- Python programming experience
This role is open to multiple locations across North America (including CA, NYC, and WA).