What the Technical Animator will do at BioWare:
- Work with our concept artists character artists, animators, and other technical animators to produce industry-leading characters, creatures and mechanical props for BioWare.
- Work with our programmers and other technical animators to produce animation tools, rigging solutions and workflows for captured and hand-keyed animation.
- Prototype and implement procedural animation systems such as facial animation, destruction, cloth, and hair.
- Work with the design, character art, animation, and outsourcing teams.
- Debugging and support of animation systems and tools.
- You will report to the Technical Director.
- 4+ years of experience in the industry.
- Experience with animation principles, anatomy, and deformation.
- Experience with motion capture and retargeting.
- Proficient in standard industry tools such as Autodesk Maya.
- Experience working with procedural rigging systems.
You should apply through the link at the top, but feel free to message me regarding questions.