As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building
applications and tools for 3D Enterprise Services and Emerging Technologies
at Target. These teams are responsible for the creation of new tooling to
support Own Brand development and new product creation as well as
investigating upcoming trends .
- Bachelor’s degree in 3D design, Game Development, Computer
- Science, or equivalent education.
- 3-5 years of experience in game development with experience deploying 3D software.
- Great team player and strong collaborator, willing to accept and respond to critical feedback.
- Experience with Unreal or Unity game engines.
- Experience in 3ds Max, Blender or similar DCC tool.
- Experience using C++, C# and Python for game development.
- Strong nodal material creation experience.
- Strong math and/or physics skills.
- Excellent creative and technical problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional understanding of XR technologies and interaction.
- Experience using Git, Plastic SCM, Perforce or similar source control.
- Strong knowledge of C++.
- Solid python knowledge.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and workflows.
- Experience working with glTF and USD 3D files.
- Experience with Deadline rendering.
- Experience working alongside multiple teams.
- Experience developing and maintaining 3D asset workflows or pipelines.
- Experience interacting with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.