Remote studio is seeking an Unreal UI Developer to join their VR game team!
Responsibilities: Implement UI using blueprints, code, actors, and widgets as needed for a VR game. Create UI layouts, and populate them efficiently with data from the game. Work closely with the studio’s art lead, tech artist, lead engineer, and UI texture artist.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Prior experience in Unreal 4 or 5
- Prior experience implementing UI for 3D games
- Prior experience using Blueprints
- Mid-level C++ programming experience
- Prior experience with Perforce or other equivalent version control systems
- A portfolio or social media account that demonstrates prior, similar work
- Must speak and read/write fluently in English
- Prior experience working on VR projects is a plus, but not strictly required
Contract Length: Approximately 3-4 months
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $65.00 per hour
Apply: Please send an email to [email protected] with your portfolio/relevant work examples, your name, and (optional) resume.