What do you listen to while you work?

I am working in IT field. Sometimes while working it seems to be brainstorming session. So generally I do not prefer to listen music during work. For me it is free time job!!:):

oops…It would be more delightful to me if would listen while I work but…guys As i am an sales executive…:(: so i have to always listen to customers and trying hard to shut their mouth up with a kind of satisfactory answer regarding the product…so I have to listen my favorate music after work…that is my story…

power metal when i need to just get code out of my brain, classical or silence when im thinking

When i am at job i don’t often listen songs but some times when i got some free time i love to listen slow track songs

Whenever I am feeling low at work because my boss has rebuked me a bit or for any other reason I listen to some hard rock… one of my favorites that always cheer me up is burn it to the ground by nickelback.

i mainly like to listen hard rocking albums while i am doing work at my office these musics help me in doing work as i never get bored in my work when listening to music and makes my mind fresh to do my work