What are you working on?

Hi, I’m Bronwen (@bronwenalexina pretty much everywhere online)! I’m a 3D generalist/technical artist, and found this site while neurotically searching for resources online LOL (I have an interview tomorrow aaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAA).

I don’t personally know any fellow tech artists, and am so relieved to have found this community!! I wanted to meet some of you, see what sort of stuff y’all are working on, etc. So drop those social media handles, tell me about you/what you do/where you work, and let’s see your cool creations!!!

1 Like

Hey, welcome Bronwen! And good luck for the interview. At the moment I’m settling into a new job, trying to find time around the edges to work on linking dccs together live. Nothing impressive to see yet unfortunately.

Hey Bronwen :slight_smile:

Welcome to the community! Best of luck with your interview.

I’m not as active as I’d like to be, but was working on a little skateboard character with some old mocap I shot with a skater. Also dabbling in some Machine Learning…made this bot https://twitter.com/trumpbot_5000

If I do come to life again, I may be around on @mr_ryanh on Twitter, but time will tell :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.