We are Turtle Rock Studios. An award-winning game developer of AAA first person shooters and other games, including the latest co-op shooter franchise, Back 4 Blood. We are located in the heart of Orange County, CA. We thrive in an open and collaborative environment which is led to this day by co-founders Chris Ashton and Phil Robb.
Join our exceptional development team as a Technical Artist on Back 4 Blood! This role focuses on optimizations and working with shaders, materials, and post-processing effects. The employee will work extensively on helping the content team develop asset pipelines, maintain rigs, and optimize assets to meet budget requirements. Applicant must be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a large team, while communicating effectively with multiple disciplines. We are a fully remote studio and open to anyone in North America (US and Canada). We have the option to be Hybrid in our lively California office as well, but not a requirement.
- Champion asset pipeline creation and maintenance
- Investigate and assist with performance and memory optimizations
- Work with the Art and Programming departments to effectively produce content
- Troubleshoot asset and editor problems for the art department
- Support the Animation team by maintaining rigs and the animation pipeline
- Make recommendations on how to improve asset quality and art process productivity
- Coordinate with all departments to achieve project goals
- Work with Programming and Production departments to develop risk/reward on game features
- Communicate changes and creation of new tools to team; document relevant information and steps
Want to learn more, Please click here to view the full job description: Job Application for Lead Technical Artist at Turtle Rock Studios
In this together!!! Let’s GO!