We are looking to expand our Technical Artist team that focuses on creating tools that directly support the end users for our imagery pipelines.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, improve, prototype and add features to tools from start to finish based on the needs of end users.
- Work with artists, and other content creators, to ensure the development of intuitive and effective tools
- Test and QA tools created by peers and Engineers
- Create, support, and improve artist tools (3ds Max or otherwise) and help optimize workflows.
- Stay current with the latest internal workflows and process
- Communicate effectively with artists, engineers, and other technical artists.
- Proactively bridges the gap between Engineering and Art departments
- Debug and problem solve issues
- Provide and maintain technical documentation.
- Offer technical assistance to the art team in day-by-day production issues
Please feel free to ping me if you or someone in your network may be interested [email protected]