VFX : Joe Gunn brings you into the world of television effects (FuseFX- New York)

Joe Gunn talks exclusively about the effects/ FX breakdowns at FuseFX (New York) with Edwin Braun

Joe Gunn is the CG Supervisor/Head of 3D-New York at FuseFX, and has worked as a CG/FX artist for more than twenty years now. FuseFX home office is based in Los Angeles. The studio has seen amazing growth and is expanding both in New York and Vancouver. FUSEFX does a lot of major television series including productions from Marvel Television, Disney-ABC, Paramount TV, Amazon Studios, to name a few.

Cebas especially invite those of you wanting a dedicated space for 3dsMax-TP-finalRender to create your ID @ https://www.cebas.org/cebasWall/

#FUSEFX, #JoeGunn, #EdwinBraun, #thinkingParticles, #cebas, #MarvelTelevision, #ABC_tv, #DisneyTV, #AmazonStudios, #Netflix, #ParamountTV, #SonyTV, #LukeCage_season2, #ThePunisher, #IronFist_season2, #TheTick, #SneakyPete, #MrRobot_vfx, #TheGetDown, #TheBlacklist, #13ReasonsWhy, #Bull_tvseries, #televisionVFX, #fx_tv, #3dsmax

Are those facebook hashtag links really necessary in this post? That cebas.org link is also some kind of a facebook redirect link.

Hi clesage,
I am so use to the # … thanks for reminding me. I still prefer the keywords to be in for SEO.

www.cebas.org is where you can join in this specific thinkingParticles community of vfx artists. There is also cebas official facebook.com/groups/thinkingparticles. We see the cebas.org/cebasWall as a better format to ask technical questions.

Hope this helps.

Cedar