TRIXTER is currently looking for a Junior Pipeline TD to complete our Pipeline team. Long-term contract.
Location: Berlin/Munich, Germany.
• Respond to incoming support issues and clearly document solutions
• Maintain and support custom tools across the whole Visual Effects process
• Troubleshoot and analyze software/process failures
• Design and implement solutions for on-going production needs
• EU Citizenship or valid German work visa
• Proficiency in Python
• Understanding of Linux operating system
• Experience with version control systems like Git, Subversion, Mercurial.
• Exposure to VFX software like Maya, Houdini, Nuke or Katana is a must.
• Good English language skills.
• Experience with GUI programming (Qt, Tk, wxWidgets)
• Strong math skills (mostly linear algebra and trigonometry)
• Understanding of computer graphics languages; (OpenGL, Cuda, WebGL, …)