Terrible Posture Games is a group of independent developers with a penchant for fresh ideas in gaming,
such as the FPS/Rogue-lite hybrid “Tower of Guns” and the first ever playable sitcom “3 out of 10”. TPG is
currently looking for an experienced Technical Environment Artist. This is a permanent and fully remote
position with benefits.
● Act as the bridge between art, animation, design, and programming to communicate and solve
● Lighting environments from scratch in an efficient way using platform rule-sets or specs.
● Authoring materials in Unreal 4/5 and modifying existing ones for performance.
● Handling various technical Unreal issues and problem solving when it comes to the asset
creation pipeline and optimization.
● Helping others on the team with various software issues and workflows along with authoring
custom tools for Unreal and Maya.
● At least 2 years experience with 2 shipped titles.
● Strong Demonstrated ability with using Maya for hard surface workflow / level mod-kit creation /
and texturing with shared atlases
● Demonstrated knowledge of Unreal 4 and Blueprints
● Strong eye for Lighting, Color, and Composition
● Demonstrated ability to create tools that are used by others to help their workflow
● Mel scripting for Maya to make basic commands
● Experience with Unreal AnimBP and animation assets.
● Experience with Unreal Sequencer.
● Experience with Unreal Editor Utility Widgets
● Ability to create 2D stylized textures for 2D prop items.