We are a studio set at Barcelona, Spain. We’re working on a multiplatform game being developed with Unreal Engine 4, to be launched for next generation consoles and PC on Q4 2019, and we’re looking to reinforce our team with an experienced Technical Artist.
We seek for a talented person that can enrich our world by developing VFX of all sorts and complex visual developments (spreading fires, winds that change over time, snow that piles up in time, growing brambles).
The project has a very personal look, close to anime movies or games like Ni no kuni / Rime, so we look for someone with high artistic sensibility.
Knowledge and skills required
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality visual effects
- A good eye for stylized, non realistic visuals
- UE4 experience
- Ability to understand and offer solutions to complex problems.
- Strong communication skills to interact with other areas of the studio
- Strong time management and organisation skills
We offer a full time job for a minimum of 9 months, but can stretch over future projects if the relationship proves to be excellent. Remote work is possible.
To apply, please send us your CV and samples of your most relevant work to [email protected]