A great opportunity to join our growing and stable studio in the vibrant heart of Liverpool city center. Firesprite was founded by the team behind Sony’s Liverpool studio, best known for making the Wipeout games, and has gone on to create an envious portfolio of titles across many different genres.
We are seeking an experienced tech artist to help the art team bring to life the heroes and foes of an incredibly exciting project. It’s a chance to get in at the early stages of a game and contribute to the development of a brand-new IP.
You will be part of an enthusiastic and talented team that has consistently delivered quality titles. This is an opportunity to fill a key role in a brand-new project that has both the publisher’s support and design potential to be a major release on the world stage.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Devise and support end to end pipelines.
- Support the art team with tech-related issues on a day to day basis working within the framework defined with the code team.
- Working with Dev Managers to ensure realistic time estimates are given.
- Constantly evaluate pipelines, tools, and techniques to ensure the art team is working as efficiently as possible.
- Must have been part of a full dev-cycle of at least 1 shipped game
- Must have a working knowledge of Python
- Working knowledge of 3D content creation applications (Maya/Max/etc) and game development engines (UE4/Cryengine/Unity) – expert knowledge of Maya, Max or Motion Builder an advantage • Animation and rigging skills an advantage
- VFX and shader work an advantage
- Should be comfortable both supporting other artists asset creation as well as creating assets with high technical requirements
- Experience with procedural asset creation is a plus (Houdini)
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Must be keen to work with people one-to-one as well as on a team basis
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for a role on an exciting new project, please email your C.V and any supporting portfolio to [email protected]
JOB CODE: FRP01