We are now looking for a Technical Artist to join the expanding Art Team. The Technical Artist will be a key part of our growing Art Team. We are looking for a creative problem solver to support both the art team requirements, assisting with resolving technical issues, streamlining workflows, improving performance and creating toolsets.
We work with very high-profile clients on amazing game titles and the Technical Artist will get to work on a wide variety of projects, raising the bar of the art productivity and efficiency, and therefore helping us satisfy and retain their loyalty.
- Develop and update the latest game production technology.
- Target and address any art-related technical issues.
- Maintain and update game engines provided by the clients, and support in training the artists.
- Maintain and improve the production pipeline and content library.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to work with technical documentation.
- Working knowledge of at least one 3D DCC tool (Autodesk Maya, 3DS Max, ZBrush, Houdini, Speedtree, etc.)
- Knowledge of high level coding language. (Python, MaxScript/Mel, Maya API plungin, Perl, C#, etc.)
- Ability to create technical documentation on production pipeline and art contents.
- Experience with commercial game engine.
- Up to date knowledge of current art techniques and development processes.
- Passion for videogames and extensive knowledge of different game genres across all platforms.
- Expert in Marvelous Designer or Substance Designer is an advantage.
- Self-motivated and proactive to address technical challenges.
- Teamwork is required.
Interested applicants please send an email with your CV to [email protected] with the topic “Technical Artist”