CREATE AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
- Join a studio with 20+ year history of developing AAA franchises games and a team who encourages continuous learning and professional growth
- Become an integral part of a recently created team who is currently in the formative stages of a new AAA blockbuster being built and shipped across XB1, PS4, and PC
- Help build a completely original story in a new world that gamers can play in for years to come
LEVEL UP WITH THIS CREW
- Competitive salary and customizable health insurance options; including 100% paid medical, no out of pocket medical expenses
- Strong focus on work-life balance that is strategically designed to eliminate burnout and maintain a positive work environment. Including child care on-site as well as 6 months maternity and 3 months paternity leave.
- Access to a free 50,000’ foot athletic club (swimming pool and rock wall included!)
- In-house catering with a 5-star chef who can make specialized meals for those with dietary restrictions
- Drop your car off onsite for a free wash, detailing and oil change!
- Generous paid time-off and a true desire to provide work-life balance within the industry
- Redwood City, CA (just south of San Francisco)
MAKE AN IMPACT
- Architect and drive development of high quality tools
- Design, build and maintain new tools as an individual contributor
- Maintain and improve existing tools as an individual contributor
- Mentor other engineers to help build a solid team.
- design and implement complex tools and pipelines
SHOW US YOUR SKILLS
- 6+ years game industry or related programming experience. (Can be from a mobile gaming background)
- Knowledgeable in overall game architecture and tools, ideally with specific experience in one or more areas of game development
- Ability to design, implement, and optimize code in new and existing systems.
- Strong skills in C++ and C#.
- Flair for Usability and User Experience (UX).
- Proven ability to define, and alter technical designs.
- Experience with parallel programming
- Experience building tools in the games industry.
- Experience working with animation, rendering, or simulation
- Experience with Python is a plus.