Sparky Entertainment India Private Limited, established in Chennai, in the year 2015, is one of the leading 2D/3D animation production and game development companies in India. The company is the Indian arm of Sparky Animation, with its headquarters in Singapore.
The studio has been producing truly high quality shows that are augmented by our proprietary technology and pipeline management systems for animation production, which allows us to attain shorter production time at more competitive costs.
Proven to be highly efficient and competent in delivering outsourced 2D/3D animation projects through meticulous planning and hard work, Sparky has been spreading its wings, expanding its territories and increasing its manpower.
Sparky Entertainment is now hiring Lighting TDs
The Lighting TD is responsible for developing and maintaining software tools, providing front-line support to lighting artists, and general troubleshooting of the CG pipeline in a fast-paced animation production environment. The primary focus is ensuring workflow and pipeline efficiency in the lighting department. Works with the lighting supervisors to attend to the day-to-day tasks and priorities.
* Provide front-line production support in the lighting team, troubleshoot assets and shots, help lighting artists with general problem-solving.
* Identify day-to-day priorities in conjunction with the lighting supervisors and manager.
* Develop lighting tools to meet immediate and show-directed production demands as directed by the lighting supervisors. Help maintain a wide array of existing workflows and scripts.
* Collaborate with the technical pipeline team to ensure that the lighting tools works effectively with the rest of the departments in the whole animation pipeline.
* Act as an on-call resource for show production staff, primarily for urgent lighting or rendering problems.
* Manage and troubleshoot render jobs issues on the renderfarm.
* Write documentations for the lighting workflows and tools and keep them up-to-date.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field.
* Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining tools for use in animation or visual effects pipeline, preferably for the lighting department.
* In-depth knowledge of Maya and strong scripting skills using Python and MEL.
* Experience with renderer such MentalRay, Vray and Arnold.
* Familiar with After Effects, Fusion and Nuke. Experience with building tools or scripting in these applications will be favorable.
* Experience with Render Managing System, such as Royal Render, is a plus.
* Experience with crowd setup is a plus.
* Detail oriented and strong problem-solving skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Ability to communicate with different discipline and provide innovative solutions to lighting issues.
* At least 3 years of production experience in full CG animated TV series or visual effects in movie production.
Desired Skills and Experience
animation 3d Maya Character Animation Animation Computer Animation Maya Character Rigging 3D 3D Animation Facial Animation Lighting Nuke Mental Ray Renderman Visual Effects Look Development Compositing Shading MEL Computer Graphics Texturing Digital Compositing Feature Films Film After Effects Adobe Premiere Pro
Interested candidates can send their resume to email@example.com