We are looking for a Senior Technical Artist that specializes in character rigging, facial animation, cloth simulation, character tools and creating pipelines. Our ideal candidate should have strong technical skills in rigging, an artistic eye and a passion for computer games.
- Develop tools, processes, and maintain charcter rigs/ setups for real-time characters
- Collaborate closely with character artists, technical artists, and animators on a models that meets technical needs
- Help maintain existing pipelines, motion and deformation systems
- Develop new pipelines for character production process
- In-depth knowledge of Maya, preferably, 3+ years of production experience
- Programming experience with Python, MEL, C++
- Knowledge of programming frameworks: FBX SDK, OpenMaya API, PySide/QT
- Experience with setting up production pipelines while being able to follow guidelines
- Strong background with body and animal rigging including cloth simulation, facial animation, MoCap, and 3D scanning workflows
- Strong understanding of Anatomy
- Basic knowledge of C# or other higher programming language
- 3ds Max and Maxscript experience
- Dynamixyz, Face FX or related software experience
- Experience with RBF, Smooth Skinning Decomposition and similar technologies.
- Experience with CryEngine
- BS / BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Graphic Arts, Art or a related field
- Work on a worldwide successful game.
If you believe you are a good match for a position, send us your CV to