About This Position
The Senior Technical Artist role is responsible for working with content and engineering teams to identify production workflow inefficiencies and help formulate, develop and deploy innovative solutions to maximize content production. The ideal candidate is constantly learning content production workflows and asking questions to not only develop tools and workflows that are force multipliers for our content team, but intuitively understands how content creators like to work and the types of workflows and UIs that make sense to them. Whether its writing C# assemblies, Python modules, extending 3rd party software capabilities or writing interop between content creation applications, the Senior Technical Artist finds the most efficient and effective way to deliver an intuitive end-to-end user experience.
- 5+ years in game development or feature film development
- Strong knowledge of 3D art production and current gen video game development processes and techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Maya, Substance, Photoshop, and Houdini
- Experience creating tools for artists
- Highly proficient with Python
- Intermediate knowledge C#, C++, or HLSL
- Familiarity with game performance evaluation tools
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong problem solving and trouble-shooting skills