Hey all! I know it’s my first post here, but I’m the admin of the sibling community over at www.realtimevfx.com, so please don’t hate on me too much
Our studio Beyond-FX is looking to grow our tech art strengths, and we would love to have an experienced Tech Artist from this community join us. Our primary project of focus for the role will be Legends of Runeterra, with Riot Games, but we have so many incredible vfx pipeline, shader, tool, and experiment opportunities to grow together.
- Experience authoring shaders using HLSL
- Knowledge of high level coding language (Python, C#, etc.)
- Experience with Maya, Python/MEL, and rigging in Maya
- Experience in Unity, Unreal, or equivalent game engine VFX tools
- At least two shipped real-time productions or 3+ years of experience as a technical artist/tools programmer
- Extremely collaborative, detail-oriented, and can work well with a diverse team
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to manage client priorities and projects, while fostering a collaborative team environment internally
- Experience with Playmaker Unity Tool
- Ability to work with technical documentation
- Experience in modelling and art tools (3DS Max, Photoshop, etc.)
If you’re interested, please follow this link for more information about us and to apply!
Thanks so much!
P.S. If you’re not interested in the opportunity, do you know anyone that you’d recommend we consider? We’re offering a great “Beyond-FX Bounty” referral program for anyone that helps us find our next awesome team mate:
Senior Technical Artist: $1,500.00 ( + $500.00 Bounty of the Month = $2,000.00)
Senior VFX Artist: $1,500.00
Intermediate VFX Artist: $1,000.00
Junior VFX Artist: $500.00
(For more details: https://www.beyond-fx.com/bounty-program)