Rocksteady Studios - Vacancies: Lead Tech Artist & Senior Tech Artist

I’m part of the Production team at Rocksteady and we are looking for a Senior Technical Artist or Lead Technical Artist to join our team. If you would be interested in applying then feel free to email me on [email protected].

Please send over a detailed portfolio and resume / CV if you get in touch. I’ll pass it on to our Tech Art team and get back to you next week if they want to set up a Skype.

The job specs are on our site:

Finally, below are our studio’s benefits and a bit about our studio culture:

• We try to make world class AAA games with only 150 staff by hiring great staff then giving them lots of trust and ownership on parts of the game

• We have 1 team who all work in a single open plan room on 1 project so we are very close knit despite being a AAA studio

• Relocation includes 1 month in an apartment, freight costs of goods and a personal advisor who helps you find a flat, set up a bank account etc

• Private family medical & private personal dental care

• World class training speakers hosted in our mocap theatre

• Annual bonus scheme

• Contributory pension scheme (You pay 4%, studio pays 8%)

• Life Assurance and Long Term Illness Cover

• On-site subsidised Masseuse, Yoga, Life Drawing, Parking & Haircuts

• Quarterly salary & promotion adjustment reviews & an annual bonus scheme

• Gym in the office complex

• Access to entire DC catalogue on Comixology

• Flexi-time so can start 8am-1030am and leave at 430pm-7pm

• Weekly film nights in our Mocap theatre

• Free Bootcamp sessions at lunch 2x per week

• Football 2x per week at lunchtimes

• RockClubs: Boardgame, Wargaming, Football, Photography, New Parents, Biking, Running

• Pre-release screenings of WB films in their private cinema

• Invites to WB London film premieres

Finally, I appreciate it doesn’t have many reviews but feel free to check out Glassdoor to see what a few of our team think of the studio: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Rocksteady-Reviews-E570821.htm