Rockstar Leeds are looking for a Technical Artist for our current and next generation console game development. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years in the video games industry in a similar role. A strong working knowledge of 3dsMax and Maxscript is a prerequisite.
- Proactively use knowledge and experience to identify and solve problems before they affect the development team.
- Implement new techniques that increase art quality and efficiency across disciplines.
- Communicate solutions to art and programming teams, ability to collaborate effectively with other team disciplines.
- Document and knowledge share these solutions.
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical problems and challenges throughout production.
- Can demonstrate creativity and technical ability within the constraints of console development.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality.
- Experience using 3dsMax as a technical artist. Maxscript programming is a prerequisite for the role.
- Thorough understanding in developing pipelines and creating efficient user interfaces.
- Familiarity working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (Python, C#, WPF etc.) is a plus.
- Industry experience is a requirement, having shipped title(s) on PS4, Xbox One and/or PC.
- 2+ years of applicable professional experience as a technical artist with knowledge of engines and art pipelines.
To apply, please go to https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=oPNj5fwK&s=TechArtist.org