Righty or Lefty?

Right handed here too, but I just use one hemisphere of my brain, I’m saving the other one as a spare part :D:

For computer and writing right, the rest left

Righty

Right handed here, but with left handed tendencies. I write like a left handed person, but with my right hand, and I use my left hand to help multitask on many things.

Right hand dominant and 20/20 vision and blond:)

Right handed with my left brain for writing and right brain for artwork :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s exactly what I have, I didn’t grasp the concept of left and right til about 4th grade. It takes me the same amount of time to figure out left and right as it does multiplying a two-digit number to a single-digit number

Righty to :slight_smile:

Right handed.

Lefty here. Supporting the underdog.

Right handed. every “which side of the brain is dominant” little questionare i’ve taken has put me at very close to dead center

well, it depends on how you define lefty or righty, I write the left hand but almost everything else with right.

you decide :slight_smile:

Mixed. Mouse with the right hand but surprisingly many things with the left hand.

I’ve been “converted” to being right handed as a kid, but some things just stuck.

SamiV.

[QUOTE=samivRMD;6320]Mixed. Mouse with the right hand but surprisingly many things with the left hand.

I’ve been “converted” to being right handed as a kid, but some things just stuck.

SamiV.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too! Funny what parents will do.

I’m a lefty for precision and a righty for strength :p:

Lefty: Pencil, pen, stylus, paintbrush, airbrush, space navigator, fork.
Righty: Mouse, hockey stick, football, fighting stance.

Seems like theres a lot of people on here that are ambidextrous, I haven’t met too many people in other fields that were.

[QUOTE=TripWire;6342]I’m a lefty for precision and a righty for strength :p:

Lefty: Pencil, pen, stylus, paintbrush, airbrush, space navigator, fork.
Righty: Mouse, hockey stick, football, fighting stance.

Seems like theres a lot of people on here that are ambidextrous, I haven’t met too many people in other fields that were.[/QUOTE]

This is me too. I’ve always used my left hand/arm for ‘precision’ and my right hand/arm for ‘strength’. If I try to throw a football or baseball left-handed it is just miserable, haha.

righty here… but my left is a hotkey master!

and contacts… though i go through bouts of denial

Left dominant, but Right enabled.

Lefty.

Left handed for writing, drawing, using a mouse/
Right handed for everything else.