We’re working on some pretty awesome stuff here, and in need of senior tech talent!
Here’s the info from the posting itself:
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will be building internal art processes and guiding asset pipeline implementation in collaboration with the Tools and Rendering teams.
We are searching for a Technical Artist with experience of working on published console titles with a wide knowledge of industry tools. Familiarity with art creation pipelines, asset exporting, process automation and procedural creation is essential.
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and support content creators.
- Good communication and time management.
- Experience of working on published titles on consoles.
- Knowledge of art creation pipelines, asset exporting and process automation
- Experience with Shader creation and PBR material workflow.
- Experienced with MAX or Maya scripting.
- Experience of game engines and toolsets.
- Experience helping development teams and collaborative decision making.
- Experience with C#.
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural creation techniques.
- A passion for games and pushing the boundaries of game visuals.
Reach out to me if you’d like to apply with a referral, or have a look on the website: