Odyssey Interactive - Senior Tech Artist (Remote or onsite)

Hi there! I’m Richard, formerly the lead on League of Legends Gameplay, and the lead of the development and launch of Teamfight Tactics at Riot. I’m now the CEO of a new studio called Odyssey Interactive that I founded with some other former Rioters. We’re growing our team, and are on the lookout for a tech artist who’d be excited to be part of building an art pipeline alongside a talented art team!

Day to day responsibilities:

• Rigging characters and props to help our animators achieve the look and feel we’re targeting with our style
  • Set-up character assets in the engine (meshes, animation blueprints, dynamics)
  • Provide technical support to art and animation in both Maya and Unreal Engine
  • Build asset generation pipelines and tools to make the lives of artists easier :smiley:

Qualifications

• 4 years experience working as a tech artist in games or adjacent industries
  • Experience with modern engines like Unity or Unreal
  • Expertise in content creation tools like Maya and Blender

Compensation:
120k USD
60k USD in equity in the company

Benefits:

• Comprehensive health benefits.
  • Unlimited paid-time-off policy with 2 week minimum enforced by the company as well as a week off between Christmas and New Years.
  • Stock options in an early stage startup.
  • Permanent Remote Work - or relocation assistance if you chose to join the team in Canada (half our team is in an office, half our team is remote).

APPLY HERE

https://twitter.com/OdysseyStudio

This topic was automatically closed 83 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.