Hi there! I’m Richard, formerly the lead on League of Legends Gameplay, and the lead of the development and launch of Teamfight Tactics at Riot. I’m now the CEO of a new studio called Odyssey Interactive that I founded with some other former Rioters. We’re growing our team, and are on the lookout for a tech artist who’d be excited to be part of building an art pipeline alongside a talented art team!
Day to day responsibilities:
- Rigging characters and props to help our animators achieve the look and feel we’re targeting with our style
- Set-up character assets in the engine (meshes, animation blueprints, dynamics)
- Provide technical support to art and animation in both Maya and Unreal Engine
- Build asset generation pipelines and tools to make the lives of artists easier
- 4 years experience working as a tech artist in games or adjacent industries
- Experience with modern engines like Unity or Unreal
- Expertise in content creation tools like Maya and Blender
60k USD in equity in the company
- Comprehensive health benefits.
- Unlimited paid-time-off policy with 2 week minimum enforced by the company as well as a week off between Christmas and New Years.
- Stock options in an early stage startup.
- Permanent Remote Work - or relocation assistance if you chose to join the team in Canada (half our team is in an office, half our team is remote).