My first pyqt4 app

//youtu.be/oGjYGzKb6Lg

I made this last november, please give your comments and reviews, since its not posible to read at low resolution click here for hd link

Looks really cool so far! Intuitive for the end user. I am doing something similar myself right now, so it’s nice to see someone else’s approach

Edit: I guess that my only comments might be that you could add an option for FCheck (or something similar), and possibly maybe some way to deal with renderlayers? (Not sure if they’re used at MPC)

what is your approach, i would say dont go for something similar , I have seen some one made something like I did slightly different though…

I just used it in showreel later I modified it and added more features to it and the UI as well…

Sorry didn’t realize I had to subscribe to threads manually, so I just saw your response.

I can’t talk about mine unfortunately. NDA stuff. Hopefully I can still use it on my ‘reel’. It’s pretty similar in function/purpose

You did quite a creative job out there…brilliant simply…the interface is actually nice to look at so i guess a nice thumbs up is great for you,…thanks for sharing.