Junior Technical Artist (Environments) - FULL TIME
We’re looking for a Junior Tech Artist to come work with veterans of Rockstar, 343, Microsoft, Google, and Disney. We build and run custom camera platforms and computer vision systems for fast large-scale 3D scanning and scene understanding. We get to play with Unity and self-driving car tech but we use it to solve real human problems. Our office is in the heart of Silicon Valley, an easy walk from the Menlo Park Caltrain station about an hour south of San Francisco.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on large textured and untextured 3d environment scans.
- Perform large photogrammetry-based environment reconstructions.
- Construct game level style style geometry features in real world environments.
- Work closely with engineers who are implementing high-performance algorithms and services.
- Build and modify art assets to address performance bottlenecks.
- Proficient in Maya, 3dsMax, Blender, or similar 3d modeling and animation tool.
- Unity3d experience.
- Environment modeling experience.
- Texture mapping experience.
- Associate’s degree or higher (Bachelor’s degree preferred) or equivalent industry experience.
- Linux scripting/bash scripting experience.
- Python coding experience.
- Source Control tools like Git.
- JIRA and Agile project management tools.
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.indeedjobs.com/rescan/jobs/d5f911bb92909962b957 and click the “Apply Now” link. You will be redirected to the job submission form via our third-party applicant tracking system.