I'm a little tired of logging back in every time I come back to TAO

I don’t want to start a war but can we have longer log in times? It’s a bit frustrating to come back and have to enter credentials especially since I have TAO in a FF tab and all I wanna do is click back.

o.0 I don’t have this issue. The only time I remember having to log in recently was after the update.

I have to admit, this hasn’t been much of an issue for me either. I’m usually logged on in several locations for a few weeks (Laptop/desktop).

hey jonas, did you click that “remember me button”?

…lol

may have something to do with the FF tab. donno, never had your problem, I’m a chrome user though

Same here man, never had the issue and a Chrome user. I’m constantly on and leaving the TAO tab open. Even when I shut down I’m logged in when I turn the computer back on.

Hey, yeah, I did click the remember me ;). I don’t know if it’s because I’m forced to use an old Firefox on Fedora 7 or not, but I shall soon find out seeing as I’m going to be able to use up to date versions of both very soon. Oh well, seems like no one else has that problem.

…and just like that, mysteriously, the problem goes away. Rob is playing a practical joke on me. :slight_smile:

Maybe it was a cookie problem on your side.

Additionally, you could use a password manager such as lastpass.com

It lets you store stronger, more randomized passwords without having to constantly worry about remembering or entering them. Lastpass runs as a browser plugin, so it can also auto-generate passwords and auto-login if you set it that way. (per site)