PYPE.club is looking for an experienced Pipeline TD / Python Developer to join our team helping studios around the world with their animation and VFX pipeline needs.
You will be helping multiple clients in their day to day production needs and play an important role in overall OpenPype (https://openpype.io) development. Our client studios are scattered from London to Singapore specializing in 2D animation, CG, VFX, automotive, VR, TV and film post-production.
This position is suitable for working fully remotely from anywhere in the world.
- Is an advanced user on a technical level (including API) and has production experience with at least one of the following: Unreal Engine, Houdini (other DCCs are highly beneficial, but UE and Hou are current priority)
- Has solid python skills and is comfortable with learning new (and often undocumented or outright bizarre ) APIs when needed.
- Has a very good level of English (written and spoken).
- Is happy to manage their own time. We don’t micromanage and expect everyone to ask for help and offer help when needed.
- Is passionate about open-source development
- Full-time stable work with an awesome team.
- Very flexible working hours.
- Compensation matching your skill and experience, with the possibility of yearly bonuses
- Wide variety of clients and production scenarios. a.k.a. It won’t be boring!
- Space to learn and grow.
Currently, we are more interested in speaking to Mid/Senor level people, however, we’ll be happy to consider juniors with strong potential. To Apply please send your CV and ideally a link to your publicly available code on github, bitbucket or similar repository. (if there is any) to [email protected].
We are a Prague based company developing and supporting open-source VFX and animation pipeline solution OpenPype. Our primary goal is to help studios get access to high-end production tools by sharing the experience, know-how and coding resources among all studios that use our solutions. OpenPype is picking up speed, we are growing and loving it! To find out more about us, check out our website or public channels.