Help QT DESIGNER

I searched a lot but can find proper link to QT Designer website
i got qt sdk because i thought it has qt designer in it but found nothing
pls help me give me direct link for QT Designer

[QUOTE=ankitgajjar456;13639]I searched a lot but can find proper link to QT Designer website
i got qt sdk because i thought it has qt designer in it but found nothing
pls help me give me direct link for QT Designer[/QUOTE]

if you have maya 2011 or 2012 installed its in the programfiles/autodesk/maya2012/bin directory called designer.exe

oh Thanks but sorry i forgot to mention that i m on macOSX
and i tried to search designer in maya2012 and i found an PDF
Windows_QT_Installation AND Linux_QT_Installation, there are some link in the pdf to download

Qt is a C++ GUI library
install the environment variables
SIP
PyQt

Thanks you so much

You can grab QT Creator from here as well: http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/

Generally QT Designer can be found in /Developer/Applications/Qt/Designer.app on OSX. The QT Creator install above will install to your /Applications/ directory by default.

:):Oh thank you so much, qt is great software but just want to ask if we can use Xcode also for GUI design.

[QUOTE=smcclelland;13739]You can grab QT Creator from here as well: http://qt.nokia.com/products/developer-tools/

Generally QT Designer can be found in /Developer/Applications/Qt/Designer.app on OSX. The QT Creator install above will install to your /Applications/ directory by default.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you could use XCode directly for Maya GUI design unless you have some way of converting the XCode commands into something Maya will understand. You’d need to find someone who has created a bridge module earlier.

You also would most deffinitely lose quite a bit of the crossplatform unity that Qt provides if you got it to work.

And really there’s nothing to gain from using it over Qt. So I’d probably stick with Qt.

I think you r right i will stick with Qt, its easy to use
thanks

[QUOTE=dgovil;13742]I don’t think you could use XCode directly for Maya GUI design unless you have some way of converting the XCode commands into something Maya will understand. You’d need to find someone who has created a bridge module earlier.

You also would most deffinitely lose quite a bit of the crossplatform unity that Qt provides if you got it to work.

And really there’s nothing to gain from using it over Qt. So I’d probably stick with Qt.[/QUOTE]