Animatic Media is searching for seasoned Unreal Generalist Artists for freelance car cinematic work for a leading automotive manufacturer starting Jan. 4th. **This position is 100% telework. This is a unique opportunity to leverage your proven AAA industry experience to help create stunning realistic environments and animations for cinematics used in testing for commercial work.
You will support our Creative Director and create photorealistic environments and animations. We are looking for your creativity, experience, and the ability to work under extremely tight deadlines.
Projects include replicating real physical environments using photos and kitbashing models from various sources.
• 5-15 years of direct experience with Unreal Engine in either the video game industry, architecture, advertising, film, or simulations on shipped products with concrete examples of your work.
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of the Unreal Engine with heavy emphasis on modeling within UE4, Materials, Lighting, Animation, and expert knowledge or Sequencer/ Movie Render Que.
• Collaborate with the art and technical teams guiding best practices for real-time asset optimization, promoting efficient workflows, and offering innovative tech solutions to maintain quality while maximizing performance…
• Streamline production by finding ways to automate tasks and improve processes.
• Experience with PBR techniques using Substance Suite (Painter, Alchemist, Designer, and Source).
• Experience creating Maya character rigs, wire controllers and GUI pickers for seamless export into Unreal.
• Experience working with motion capture data, workflows, facial capture, and retargeting.
• Desire to teach others and learn new techniques in the Unreal Engine.
• Motivated, self-directed, personable, strong verbal communication skills.
• Experience using Perforce for source control and JIRA for task management.
• Strong work ethic that strives for continuous process improvement and production efficiency.
• Ability to work in a dynamic cross-functional environment in a 100% teleworking environment.
Send all inquiries to [email protected]