DreamCraft Attractions is a fast-growing, innovative company that is at the forefront of developing dynamic VR and AR experiences for location-based entertainment venues. We are building fun and ground-breaking high-tech attractions for some of the world’s best theme parks.
We are looking for an experienced, proactive Technical Artist to join a new team in Orlando to develop the world’s next-generation real-time attraction for a major theme park client.
You will be a key part of a small, rapid prototyping team, helping to bring our client’s ideas and goals to reality. You will help define art production workflows, tools, pipelines, manage asset integration from a media vendor, and assist with shader and visual effects development. You will also work alongside software devs on hardware interfaces such as ride vehicle PLCs, microcontrollers, and other hardware controllers, and you will have the opportunity to work with entirely new technology & devices, while still employing your depth of knowledge of video games and real-time game production.
* Min. 2 years cinematic or games production experience
* Mastery with Unity game engine
* Proficiency scripting & programming in C# (C++ a bonus)
* Proficiency with Maya & Photoshop
* Broad knowledge of visual effects techniques & tricks
* Highly adept at communicating with different audiences: artists, engineers, managers
* Self-motivation and eager to participate in many areas of game development
* Strong understanding of real-time rendering pipelines and optimization techniques
- A high aptitude for problem-solving, testing and debugging technical issues
- A willingness to jump into the unknown and solve new problems
- Ability to think creatively to resolve technical challenges and limitations
- Experience using Perforce, Jira, Confluence and Visual Studio
- Experience developing for VR and/or AR devices
- Agile development exposure
Sound fun yet?!
Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com
Technical Art Director
Dreamcraft Attractions Ltd.